AromaTouch Technique – Essential Oil application treatment for stress relief + immune support + inflammatory response + lymphatic system
The AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and the under the feet to help stimulate and balance the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body.
The AromaTouch Technique improves well being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function, working to restore the body homeostasis, its natural state of balance of body systems and health.
This 1h massage is gentle and relaxing and uses doTERRA’s CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
doTERRA essential oils have been recognised as the most therapeutic oils in the world. doTERRA CPTG essential oils are guaranteed to be 100 percent pure, natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminants such as pesticides or other chemical residues.
Because the AromaTouch Technique addresses common negative factors that influence health, it helps the body return to a state of homeostasis via a four step process centred on CPTG essential oils and gentle hand techniques.
This treatment will leave you feeling peaceful, relaxed and very grounded. Select your clinic location here.
Find out more about the science behind the AromaTouch treatment here.
Treat someone you love
Gift Vouchers available.
Refer a friend who books a treatment and get 50% off your next AromaTouch treatment.
Save by purchasing a pack of 10 treatments.
- How often can I have an AromaTouch treatment? You can enjoy an AromaTouch treatment every day. Most people book a treatment on a weekly basis.
- Can children and pregnant women receive an AromaTouch treatment? Yes it is safe for children and pregnant women. Heavier oil dilution are used.
- What body part are massaged during the AromaTouch treatment? The AromaTouch technique is applied to the back and to the sole of the feet. Alternatively it can be applied to the hands for a condensed version of the technique.
- How long does the treatment take? The AromaTouch technique typically requires an hour.
- Will the treatment leave my skin very oily? Very little massage oil is used during the treatment so your skin won’t feel oily and you can safely get dressed without staining your clothes or feel the need to have a shower.