Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. It’s known for its calming uplifting aroma, which may support relaxation, and help promote spiritual and emotional well-being.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils in a carrier oil for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day for an uplifting scent.
- Try using Neroli when you are looking for a calming environment.
Directions for Use
- A positive uplifting aroma.
- Enables a sense of calm and ease.
- Calming, lulling aroma to support relaxation.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Neroli flower
Sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh
Linalool, linalyl acetate, limonene