Essential Oils for Maternity, Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, Parentin
Essential Oils for Maternity explains how to use essential oils for father, mother and child — from fertility & preconception through to pregnancy, labour & birth, parenting, baby and child care. It focuses on both physical and emotional well-being, including how the father can help and support during pregnancy and childbirth.
Referencing essential oils and generic blends, this book is a unique guide for not only expectant mothers and fathers but also aromatherapists, midwives, and other health practitioners.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A Word of Caution
- Chapter 1: Fertility
- Chapter 2: Pregnancy
- Chapter 3: The Father’s Role
- Chapter 4: Labour and Delivery
- Chapter 5: Newborn Care (First Month)
- Chapter 6: New Motherhood
- Chapter 7: Infant Care (Age 1–6 Months)
- Chapter 8: Miscarriage
- Chapter 9: Massage Techniques
- Glossary of Terms
- Appendix A: Safety Information
A MUST HAVE BOOK for beginners and experienced essential oils users alike!!
Publication: April 2015, 2nd Edition. Softcover.
Dimensions: 22cm wide x 14cm tall x 0.7cm deep (plus coil binding).